Miss Mary L Michal M.D. is a top Doctor in Johnson City, TN.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Miss Mary L Michal M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Miss Mary L Michal M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Miss Mary L Michal M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Johnson City, TN, Miss Mary L Michal M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1960
- Antibody response and survival following booster injections of poliomyelitis (killed-virus) vaccine.
- Antibody response and survival after booster injections of poliomyelitis vaccine.
- Sensitivity and Specificity of Keith's Auditory Continuous Performance Test.
- Attitudes of single parents toward health issues.
- The Tennessee sudden infant death syndrome program.
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Univ Wa Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Miss Mary L Michal M.D.'s Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37601Get Direction
Miss Mary L Michal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Specialists Who Treat Tennis Elbow
What Specialists Treat Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is also known as lateral epicondylitis. It is a condition that affects the tendons and heals itself. However there are cases where the condition has worsened and thus the victim will require professional medical care.There are various doctors that can...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Paul C Lange MD6 E Shenango St Sharpsville PA 16150
- Dr. Gamal S Boutros M.D.2412 Susannah St Johnson City TN 37601
- Dr. Glenn H Birkitt MD249 Midway Medical Park Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Nakhle Saadallah Saba MD325 north state of franklin rd Johnson City TN 37614
- Dr. David Paul Russell M.D.249 Midway Medical Park Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Wesley J. Harris M.D., FACOG249 Midway Medical Park Bristol TN 37620