Dr. William Wengs practices Neuropathology in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Wengs studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1988
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Mr. William J Wengs MD's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Mr. William J Wengs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wengs
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Epilepsy and Its Effects On the Body
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder with seizures as its main symptom.Epilepsy in the Body: What are the Effects?Epilepsy is a common brain disorder affecting almost three million Americans. This condition can be caused by an injury or illness but most cases have no known cause. Epilepsy is...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- Dr. Paul Walsky MD531 Harkle Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Stephen David Markowitz MD3928 Old Santa Fe Trl Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. James Emil Baum D.O.1850 Old Pecos Trl Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Richard Skurla D.O.1301 Luisa St Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Alan L Pearlman M.D.1300 Calle Del Rey Santa Fe NM 87506
- Dr. Gizelle A Spurgeon MD14 Altura Vis Santa Fe NM 87507