Dr. Zoraima Negron is a Dentist practicing in SAN JUAN, PR. Dr. Negron specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Zoraima De lourdes Negron D.M.D.'s Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00918Get Direction
Dr. Zoraima De lourdes Negron D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Melisa Polhamus lopez DMDConcilio de Salud Integral de Loiza Loiza PR 00772
- Dr. Margarita Merediz DMDAngel L. Ortiz A11 Esq. Corchado Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Kenneth J Rosario DMD87 Ave De Diego San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Maria Teresa Torres colon D.M.D.#650 Lloveras St. San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Ernesto Juan Perez DMDCarr 891 Km 15.1 Bo.pueblo Corozal PR 00783
- Dr. Ivette Maria Martinez D.M.D.131 Ave Domenech San Juan PR 00918