Dr. John Kendrick is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Valdosta, GA. Dr. Kendrick specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kendrick tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1981
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Orthopedic Surgery
- Med College Of Georgia
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. John P Kendrick MD's Practice location
Valdosta, GA 31602Get Direction
Dr. John P Kendrick MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Brook Goff Bearden M.D.5116 Northwind Blvd Valdosta GA 31605
- Dr. Michael Allen Clark M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. James R. Goss D.O.3527 N Valdosta Rd Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Raymond Derry Crosby DO2310 N Patterson St Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Oscar E Aguero MD3527 N Valdosta Rd Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. John E Gee MD3527 N Valdosta Rd Valdosta GA 31602