Dr. Allan Roza MD
Transplant SurgeonFroedtert & Med College Clin - West 9200 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Allan Roza is a transplant surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Roza specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Roza performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Roza works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
Univ of Toronto, Fac of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada 1977
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- McGill University 1978
Dr. Allan Roza MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Allan Roza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roza
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- Dr. Ajay K Sahajpal MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher Johnson MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jacob N Clendenon MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Motaz Selim M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Johnny C Hong MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Joohyun Kim MD, PHD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226