Dr. Ronald Wallach MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular DiseaseMount Kisco Medical Group, Pc 110 South Bedford Ro Mount Kisco NY, 10549
Dr. Ronald Wallach, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in cardiovascular disease and currently practices medicine at Mount kisco, New York and Parsippany, New Jersey. ...
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1970
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Ronald Wallach MD's Practice location
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Get Direction
MOUNT KISCO, NY 10549Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Wallach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallach
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- Mr. Binoy K Singh MD2649 Strang Blvd Yorktown Heights NY 10598
- Dr. Samuel Brodsky MD1177 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Steven Albert Francescone M.D.102 Park Avenue Yonkers New York 10703
- Dr. Shyam Chandru Shivdasani M.D.140 Lockwood Ave New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Alon Gitig M.D.1010 North Broadway Yonkers New York 10701
- Dr. Rajeev Sindhwani MD77 Quaker Ridge Rd New Rochelle NY 10804