Dr. Loryn Peterson is a hand surgeon practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Peterson specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1996
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery
- MAYO CLINIC
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
- University of W/Dept of Surgery
Dr. Loryn Weinstein Peterson M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Loryn Weinstein Peterson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Important Is Magnesium?
What is magnesium? Magnesium is a mineral that is very important for the normal structure of bones in the human body. In general, people get the necessary amount of this mineral through their diets. However, in certain cases, magnesium supplements are required when the levels of magnesium are lower...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- GOLO Diet Review: Does GOLO Diet Work?
Start living for yourself In today's society, everyone leads a busy and hectic lifestyle. Work pressure of balancing multiple jobs, families to take care of, battling each day with the world along with keeping yourself fit and healthy have become such difficult tasks that they are considered to be...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Matthew Robon M.D.1231 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Sarah Doerschuk Beshlian M.D.10330 Meridian Ave N Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Allison Jane Maclennan MD12911 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Mr. John A Miyano MD600 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Jerry I-ming Huang M.D.4245 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Thomas E Trumble MD1427 116th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004