Dr. Nelson Vetanze is a Chiropractor practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Vetanze specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Vetanze seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic
- Activator Methods
Dr. Nelson W Vetanze BS DC CCEP's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80014Get Direction
Dr. Nelson W Vetanze BS DC CCEP's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Tara Breske DC10161 S Parker Rd Parker Colorado 80138
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Dr. Garry A. Warner DC10815 West Jewell Avenue Lakewood Colorado 80232
- Dr. Larry D. Morries D.C.215 South Wadsworth Blvd. Lakewood Colorado 80226