Dr. Raymond Nikodem is a Dentist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Nikodem specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Raymond Gerard Nikodem DDS's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
Hazelwood, MO 63042Get Direction
Warrenton, MO 63383Get Direction
Springfield, MO 65803Get Direction
Raymond Gerard Nikodem DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019
- Gregory Kraner DDS2428 Woodson Rd Saint Louis MO 63114