Dr. Jack Michael Becker M.D
Allergist and Immunologist233 E Lancaster Ave Suite 200 Ardmore PA, 19003
Dr. Jack Becker practices Allergy and Immunology care in Ardmore, PA. Dr. Becker specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Becker provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1986
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Case Western Reserve University/Univ Hosp Case Med Ctr/Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital Program
Dr. Jack Michael Becker M.D's Practice location
Ardmore, PA 19003Get Direction
Dr. Jack Michael Becker M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Becker
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Eva Jakabovics MD470 Sentry Pkwy E Blue Bell PA 19422
- Dr. Leonard H Seltzer MD1309 Veale Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Khalil Mahmood Malik MD1037 S Broad St Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Robert Jean Perin MD630 Salem Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. John R Cohn M.D.1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Andrea Joan Apter MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104