Dr. Taral Doshi is an interventional radiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Doshi specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Taral Doshi M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60613Get Direction
Taral Doshi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Why Geniuses and Nurses are Taking Over the Economy
While there are different things in life that can be ever changing, nerds and nurses alike will continue to be in demand! In fact, these two can almost always coexist. Those who want to enter the main careers that are growing can be something that is viewed as a component of the growing economy....
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- James C. Carr MD737 N Michigan Ave Chicago Illinois 60611
- Ketan N. Amin MD2525 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Ulku C. Turba M.D.1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Ryan Peter Lokken M.D., M.P.H.200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Marc Borge MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Tami Catherine Carrillo M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612