Dr. Steven Owen is a Dentist practicing in Durango, CO. Dr. Owen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- The effect of temperature changes on the production of penicillin by Penicillium chrysogenum W49-133.
- Industrial fermentations.
- CYTOTOXICITY AND ANTITUMOR PROPERTIES OF THE ABNORMAL NUCLEOSIDE TUBERCIDIN (NSC-56408).
- RUBRADIRIN, A NEW ANTIBIOTIC. I. FERMENTATION AND BIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES.
- Demographic characterization and spatial cluster analysis of human Salmonella 1,4,,12:i:- infections in Portugal: A 10year study.
- Antitumor and hyperglycemic activity of streptozotocin (NSC-37917) and its cofactor, U-15,774.
- Biological properties of a new antibiotic, U-13,933.
- Discovery and biological properties of cis-beta-carboxyacrylamidine, a new cytotoxic agent.
- Studies on the organ culture of human tumors.
Steven P Owen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Durango, CO 81301Get Direction
Steven P Owen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Ljuba Lemke DMD555 Rivergate Durango CO 81301
- Dr. Ryan D. Mccall DDS800 Camino Del Rio Durango CO 81301
- Mark F Ugai D.D.S.835 E 2nd Ave Durango CO 81301
- David Paul Anderson D.D.S.402 E Sharon Ave Houghton MI 49931
- Dr. James Dean Moore D.D.S.800 S Camino Del Rio Durango CO 81301
- Dr. George Lunn D.D.S.1165 S Camino Del Rio Durango CO 81303