Dr. Tina Morgan is a psychologist practicing in Lebanon, MO. Dr. Morgan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Morgan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Morgan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Tina M Morgan PSY.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, MO 65536Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
Dr. Tina M Morgan PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Dr. Vanessa Marie Welch-pemberton PSY. D.20174 Front St Ne Poulsbo WA 98370
- Dr. Jean Weekley Scott PH.D.100 Hospital Dr Lebanon MO 65536
- Richard Mulrenin LPC500 Limit St Leavenworth KS 66048
- Dr. Steven Brian Adams PSY.D.235 W Commercial St Lebanon MO 65536
- Catherine A Grigg PSYD1197 Highway Kk Osage Beach MO 65065
- Katera Mowry PLP1216 Deadra Dr Lebanon MO 65536