Dr. Eileen Chang is an optometrist practicing in Altadena, CA. Dr. Chang specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Chang performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Eileen Yi-ting Chang OD's Practice location
Altadena, CA 91001Get Direction
Dr. Eileen Yi-ting Chang OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Thai-Binh Nguyen O.D.9324 Garvey Ave South El Monte California 91733
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.125 E Anaheim St Unit O Wilmington CA 90744
- Dr. Kambiz Silani O.D.212 S Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044
- Dr. Danielle Tammy Roth O.D.511 S. Fairfax Ave Los Angeles CA 90036
- Ms. Tina Lee Diehl O.D10921 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90024