Dr. Alan Huellmantel M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism2082 Woodruff Rd Greenville SC, 29607
Dr. Alan Huellmantel practices Endocrinology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Huellmantel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Huellmantel examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1972
University of Michigan Medical School 1973
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Alan Huellmantel M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29607Get Direction
Dr. Alan Huellmantel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huellmantel
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Consume Calcium to Make Bones Stronger
Strong bones are very important for the body, especially as you age. Maintaining proper care of your bones can prevent the collapse of the bones due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the most important causes for bone fracture in half of all women over 50-years-old, and one out of four men in...
- The Very Best Diet for Weight Loss for People at Risk for Diabetes
For those that are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes, making a change in lifestyle to improve their health becomes paramount in order to prevent the disease from developing and ensuring their health in the long term. Prediabetic patients are those who are at risk of developing the disease and...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Dr. Bruce Bryon Latham MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Stanley Edward Vonhofe MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Cory Rafe White MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. James Kyle Horton M.D.877 West Faris Road Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. John Steven Bruch M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Mojgan Rahmani MD1025 Verdae Blvd Greenville SC 29607