Dr. Kristi Pratt is a Dentist practicing in Fletcher, NC. Dr. Pratt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kristi Pratt D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fletcher, NC 28732Get Direction
Asheville, NC 28801Get Direction
HENDERSONVILLE, NC 28792Get Direction
Dr. Kristi Pratt D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Wendy D. Willoughby D.D.S.192 E Chestnut St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Angela Frost D.D.S101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. George L Richards D.D.S.101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Scott Allen Sahf DDS120 Chadwick Square Ct Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. Douglas Benton Phillips DDS1111 Hendersonville Road Asheville NC 28803
- Perry J Stamatiades D.D.S.1085 Hendersonville Rd Asheville NC 28803