Dr. Matthew Graves is a pediatrician practicing in CINCINNATI, OH. Dr. Graves is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Graves diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Graves can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Matthew Graves M.D.'s Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Matthew Graves M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD7450 S Mason Montgomery Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609