Dr. Margaret Curry is a pediatric dentist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Curry specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Curry takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Margaret Alisa Curry DMD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20032Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Alisa Curry DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Plexus Slim: Does It Really Work?
What is Plexus Slim?While there are many weight loss supplements on the market, Plexus Slim is a product that has been getting rave reviews. For this reason, it is important that we take a closer look at it. There have been little or no studies conducted on this particular product as a whole and...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Saba P Sarraf DMD MSD12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Jena M Fields D.D.S.12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Claudia Nickole Williams-conerly DDS8611 Second Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Robert David Camps DDS12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Elizabeth Mil-jin Shin D.D.S.12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Tiffany D Gavin DDS12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904