Dr. Lavar Larks is a Chiropractor practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Larks specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Larks seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lavar D. Larks DC's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60603Get Direction
Dr. Lavar D. Larks DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Victor Manzo Jr.47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525
- Dr. Adam Michael Bruene D.C.2638 W. Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Matthew D. Peahl DC SC1052 Hillgrove Avenue Western Springs Illinois 60558
- Dr. Daniel P. Horn D.C.1600 N Randall Rd Elgin IL 60123