Dr. Sean R Smith MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI, 48124
Dr. Sean Smith is a physiatrist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Smith is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Smith focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Smith can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Sean R Smith MD's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48108Get Direction
Dr. Sean R Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot D.O.Physical Medicine And Rehabilation And Pain Consultant Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Neal M Alpiner M.D.4949 Coolidge Hwy Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Kenneth William Rabe D.O.2940 E Banner Gateway Drive Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. Kertia Libretto Black MDRehabilitation Institute Of Michigan Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Nathan L Gross MD24901 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Gopi Kasturi Other3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073