Dr. Devin Burnikel is a Chiropractor practicing in Burnet, TX. Dr. Burnikel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Burnikel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Devin Burnikel D.C.'s Practice location
Burnet, TX 78611Get Direction
Dr. Devin Burnikel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Connie Sue Lavoie D.C.1900 Mormon Mill Rd Marble Falls TX 78654
- Dr. Jerry Lowell Casebolt DC929 Loop 332 Liberty Hill TX 78642
- Dr. Russel W. Polk DC14370 W State Hwy 29 Liberty Hill TX 78642
- Dr. Zachary Cole Reed D.C.700 E Polk St Burnet TX 78611
- Mr. James Christopher Everett D.C.1712b, Hwy 1431 West Marble Falls TX 78654
- Dr. Ronald Jeremy Lambert D.C.908 Avenue F Marble Falls TX 78654