Dr. Howard Glazer is a Dentist practicing in Fort Lee, NJ. Dr. Glazer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health for both adults and children. Dr. Glazer has a focus on aesthetic procedures to insure that you and your family have a healthy and beautiful smile.
Education and Training
New York University College of Dentistry DDS 1975
- "Be prepared".
- The effect of vitamin B6 deficiency induced by desoxypyridoxine in human beings.
- Omental flap in lung transplantation.
- The effect of pyridoxine deficiency induced by desoxypyridoxine in human subjects upon the excretion of N-methylnicotinamide after tryptophan administration.
- A study of urinary excretion of xanthurenic acid and other tryptophan metabolites in human beings with pyridoxine deficiency induced by desoxypyridoxine.
- My day as a "solo" practitioner.
- CT of focal pulmonary masses in childhood.
- MonoCem adhesive cementation.
- Single crown tooth preparation: the 80/20 rule.
- Posterior composite dentistry: contacts that make sense.
- Anatomy of the major fissure: evaluation with standard and thin-section CT.
- High-attenuation mediastinal masses on unenhanced CT.
- Simplifying finishing and polishing techniques for direct composite restorations.
- Treating white spots: new caries infiltration technique.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Attending Dentist Englewood Hospital & Medical Center 1992 - 2017
- Deputy Chief Forensic Dentist Office of Chief Medical Examiner - CIty of New York 1980 - 2017
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
Dr. Howard Steven Glazer DDS's Practice location
Fort Lee, NJ 07024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Howard Steven Glazer DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Howard Steven Glazer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glazer
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305