Dr. John Share is a family practitioner practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Share specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Share possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine D.O. 1995
University of Texas, Arlington B.S.
- Skin Care Treatment
- Triniti Facial Renewal®
- Ultrashape Power
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Prp Hair Restoration
- Board CeritifiedAmerican Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Professional Member American Osteopathic Association
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Professional MemberTexas Osteopathic Medical Association
- Ancilla Healthcare, South Bend, IN Family Medicine
John B Share DO's Practice location
Houston, TX 77025Get Direction
Houston, TX 77027Get Direction
John B Share DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Share
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- Dr. William Zachary Cohen MD4000 Fulton St. Houston TX 77009
- Dr. Nina G. Desai DO2641 Town Center Blvd. N. Sugar Land TX 77479
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek M.D.1140 Business Center Dr Houston Texas 77043
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.402 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Francisco Lopez Godoy1900 Blalock Rd Suite M Houston TX 77080