Dr. Brian Kendall is a pathologist practicing in Lackland, TX. Dr. Kendall is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kendall can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kendall may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1990
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Use of desmin immunohistochemistry to distinguish between mesothelial cells and carcinoma in serous fluid cell block preparations.
- Placenta increta/percreta associated with uterine perforation during therapy for fetal death. A case report.
- Spindle cell lipoma of the female genital tract. A report of two cases.
- Heterotopic bone in the ovary associated with a mucinous cystadenoma.
- Association of CD44 isoform immunohistochemical expression with myometrial and vascular invasion in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma.
- Asian-Pacific Islander race independently predicts poor outcome in patients with endometrial cancer.
- Comparison of two methods of electroshock in their effect on cognitive functions.
- Memory-for-designs performance in the seventh and eighth decades of life.
- HLA-G is expressed by the glandular epithelium of peritoneal endometriosis but not in eutopic endometrium.
- The significance of high-risk human papillomavirus detection in women aged > or = 50 years with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance cytologic preparations.
- Further standardization of the memory-for-designs test on children and adults.
- Note on the scoring of the memory-for-designs test.
- Performance of brain-damaged cases on a memory-for-designs test.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Brian Scott Kendall MD's Practice location
Lackland, TX 78236Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78230Get Direction
SHAVANO PARK, TX 78249Get Direction
Dr. Brian Scott Kendall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Denise Wright Francois MD7700 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Nicole D. Riddle M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Stephen Gill M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Raymond W Kaercher D.D.S., M.D.12274 Bandera Rd Helotes TX 78023
- Dr. Eve Marie Betancourt M.D.1355 River Bend Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Dr. Roby P. Joyce M.D.12412 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233