Dr. Brian P Gleason MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)619 19th Street South Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Brian Gleason is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Gleason specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gleason can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gleason can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Robotic Surgery
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Mayo Clinic 1984
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Brian P Gleason MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Brian P Gleason MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gleason
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Dr. William Ward Hurd MD1700 6TH AVE S BIRMINGHAM AL 35233
- Dr. Jacob Michael Estes MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Holly E Richter MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Warner K Huh MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Kenneth Hyunchung Kim M.D.538 Old Hillman Building Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Cynthia G Brumfield MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233