Dr. Joseph Lewis is a Chiropractor practicing in Germantown, WI. Dr. Lewis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lewis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joseph M Lewis DC's Practice location
Germantown, WI 53022Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53125Get Direction
Dr. Joseph M Lewis DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Raymond M. Janusz D.C.3113 South 13th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Duane D. Jarchow510 Hartbrook Drive Hartland Wisconsin 53029
- Dr. Shannon M. Stadler D.C.1452 Genesee Street Delafield Wisconsin 53018
- Dr. Alan L Johnson DCW69n968 Washington Ave Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Jack M Alloy DC8320 W Bluemound Rd Milwaukee WI 53213
- Ms. Elena Clare Boles DC12201 W North Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226