Dr. John E Sullivan M.D
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2439 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL, 34239
Dr. John Sullivan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Sullivan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sullivan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sullivan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Sisters Charity Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology Mercy Hosp Of Buffalo, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. John E Sullivan M.D's Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34239Get Direction
Dr. John E Sullivan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sullivan
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids, or leiomyomata, are smooth muscle tumors that develop within or outside the wall of the uterus. The muscle cells start growing abnormally resulting in a fibroid, which is just a benign tumor. These fibroids are very common and almost all women might develop fibroids at one point in...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Dr. Richard T. Burke MD700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Lori Abrams D.O.3131 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota Florida 34239
- Dr. Gregory Alan Damery MD6818 Turnberry Isle Ct Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Karen F Liebert MD1850 59th St W Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Patricia Ann Jasionowski M.D.329 Nokomis Ave S Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Sunita Sharan M.D.2112 Constitution Blvd Sarasota FL 34231