Ashley Herrin is an acupuncturist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Herrin evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Herrin treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Ashley A Herrin A.P. DOM's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306Get Direction
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334Get Direction
Dr. Ashley A Herrin A.P. DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Dr. Isaac Goren A.P.3475 Sheridan St. Hollywood FL 33021
- Mario Marini LIC ACUPUNCTURIST3730 Inverrary Dr APT H-1G Lauderhill FL 33319
- David Suomela D.O.M., A.P.1566 S.E. 3rd Ct. Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Dr. Rodney Dunetz AP,DOM500 Ne Spanish River Blvd Boca Raton FL 33431
- Holly M Green LAC, LMT5086 Adams Rd. Delray Beach FL 33484
- Scott Denny AP, DOM2215 S. University Drive Davie Florida 33324