Dr. Andrea O Ray M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery11370 Anderson St FMO Building, Suite Loma Linda CA, 92354
Dr. Andrea Ray is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Ray specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Stress relaxation of the respiratory system in developing piglets.
- Vagal control of central and peripheral pulmonary resistance in developing piglets.
- Demographic and geographic analysis of providers of cosmetic services in the greater Los Angeles area: 2008 to 2009.
- The use of intra-abdominal tissue expansion for the management of giant omphaloceles: review of literature and a case report.
- Reconstruction of massive localised lymphoedema of the scrotum with a novel fasciocutaneous flap: A rare case presentation and a review of the literature.
- Fibrous dysplasia: an overview of disease process, indications for surgical management, and a case report.
- Pressure-flow behavior of a bronchopleural fistula during mechanical ventilation with positive pressure.
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Andrea O Ray M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Andrea O Ray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ray
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Dr. Ben J. Childers M.D.4605 Brockton Avenue Riverside California 92506
- Dr. Gurmander S Kohli M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Subhas Gupta M.D.11370 Anderson Street Loma Linda California 92354
- Dr. Della C Bennett MD400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Duncan Alexander gn Miles M.D.555 Cajon St. Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Chris K Gold MD11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354