Dr. Sophia Swanson is an optometrist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Swanson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Swanson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Sophia Nmi Swanson OD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Sophia Nmi Swanson OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. James A. Woodmansee O.D.3750 32nd Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Gregory Chris Otto OD220 So Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Steven Phillip Gander O.D.421 Demers Ave. Nw East Grand Forks MN 56721
- Dr. Melissa L Johnsen O.D.2800 S. Columbia Road, Space 126 Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Jennifer Erin Schumacher O.D.1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FROKS ND 58206
- Dr. Stacey Archibald B.SC., O.D.2551 32nd Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201