Dr. Robert Turner is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Turner ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Turner also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Emory Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert Turner M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33907Get Direction
Dr. Robert Turner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Know if It’s Croup or Whoop
Croup is often characterized by a barking cough sound, which resembles the sound produced by seals. This childhood condition is often caused by a virus that often starts from the nose or mouth, and goes down to the vocal cords and windpipe. The affected areas become inflamed, swollen, and sore that...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Gary Lawson-Boucher MD5238 Mason Corbin Court Fort Myers Florida 33907
- Dr. Henry Donn Venable M.D.10410 Cliffwood Dr Houston TX 77035
- Dr. Bernard Shucavage M.D.12511 World Plaza Lane Fort Myers Florida 33907
- Dr. Heather Lyn Smith-fernandez M.D.5728 Hammock Isles Dr Naples FL 34119
- Dr. Luciana Maria Curia MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Rashida G Loya MD3949 Evans Ave Fort Myers FL 33901