Dr. Mahmoud A Ismail M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine5841 S Maryland Ave Mc 2050 Chicago IL, 60637
Dr. Mahmoud Ismail, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in maternal & fetal medicine and obstetrics & gynecology. MD Ismail currently sees patients in Chicago, Illinois. ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Cairo- Fac Of Med- Cairo- Egypt (- Prior /) 1967
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1967
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Perinatalogy, Fetal Imaging, Ultrasound (sonogram)
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- MemberAmerican Arab Medical Association
- Member American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member American Medical Society
- Member Chicago Gynecological Society
- Member Illinois Medical Society
- Member Infectious Disease Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member International Infectious Disease Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member Society of Perinatal Obstetricians
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Detroit Rec Hsp-U Hlth C, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
Dr. Mahmoud A Ismail M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mahmoud A Ismail M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ismail
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062