Dr. Joseph T Bilotta MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4121 Dutchmans Ln Suite 300 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Joseph Bilotta is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Bilotta specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bilotta can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bilotta can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology Univ Of Louisville Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Joseph T Bilotta MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
Dr. Joseph T Bilotta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bilotta
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- Sean L. Francis1017 Lodge Hill Road Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Aaron D Stewart M.D.4130 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Danielle M Mann D.O.4901 W 79th St Burbank IL 60459
- Dr. Steven T. Nakajima M.D.401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Steven H Pursell M.D.3991 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Marilyn M Mahan M.D.1919 State St New Albany IN 47150