Dr. Matthew F Grady MD
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine34th & Civic Center Blvd Children's Surgical Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Matthew Grady is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Philadelphia, PA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Grady is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
- Concussion in the adolescent athlete.
- Common lower extremity injuries in the skeletally immature athlete.
- Office-based management of pediatric and adolescent concussion.
- Importance of 'return-to-learn' in pediatric and adolescent concussion.
- Rehabilitation strategies for prolonged recovery in pediatric and adolescent
- Concussion: latest diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Computerized neurocognitive testing in the medical evaluation of sports
- Vision Diagnoses Are Common After Concussion in Adolescents.
- Minds Matter: Concussion Care for Children.
- The Timing of Cognitive and Physical Rest and Recovery in Concussion.
- Vision and Vestibular System Dysfunction Predicts Prolonged Concussion Recovery in Children.
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Matthew F Grady MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Matthew F Grady MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grady
- Metronidazole Side Effects
Metronidazole is a medication specifically prescribed to treat illnesses caused by parasites or bacteria affecting many parts of the body. The medication operates by eliminating the germs that usually cause the infection and is accessible in a variety of forms.They include:• Oral tablets and...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- All You Need to Know About the Cabbage Soup Diet
Most people today are interested in finding the best and most effective ways to keep them healthy. Everyone around has become health-conscious and wants to know more about the easiest and most effective ways to overcome health-related issues and enjoy a happy and healthy way of life.The Cabbage soup...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Can Music Really Be A Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy?
Ally Craig's storyThe Avant-punk group Bug Prentice has a member of the band who is very unique. He is a guitarist, singer, and songwriter in Oxford, and he also has muscular dystrophy. He uses a wheelchair and still plays the guitar. Instead of standing with his guitar strapped to his waist, Ally...
- Celiac Disease: Get Diagnosed
Most often people have extra intestinal symptoms, such as migraine, peripheral neuropathy, joint pains, seizures, short stature, pubertal delay, and infertility. These presentations are not commonly tested for celiac disease, therefore, majority remains undiagnosed. ...