Dr. Andrea Maggioni is a pediatrician practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Maggioni is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Maggioni diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Maggioni can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- MemberPERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT, MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Member CLINICAL IMPROVEMENT, MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Member MEDICAL RECORDS, MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Member MIS TASK FORCE, MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Member UTILIZATION REVIEW, MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF NUTRITION
- Maimonides Medical Center
- PEDIATRICS, UNIVERSITY OF ROME, LA SAPIENZA, IT 1989
Dr. Andrea Maggioni MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33146Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrea Maggioni MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrea Maggioni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maggioni
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Octavio Vasconcello-Cohen11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175
- Dr. Gloria R. Riefkohl MD3100 SW 62nd Avenue Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Norma V. Vasconcello11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175