Dr. Sarah Truong is a dermatologist practicing in Rancho Cordova, CA. Dr. Truong specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Truong diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Dermatology; Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sarah L. Truong MD's Practice location
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670Get Direction
Dr. Sarah L. Truong MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Truong
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Scabies: 10 Natural Home Remedies for Scabies That Work Fast
IntroductionContinuous itching may lead to rashes on the skin, as well as blisters. These are symptoms that point toward the possibility of scabies. It is a contagious skin disorder that is known to be caused by an infestation of the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. It is estimated that there are...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Dr. Artur Z. Henke MD9285 Sierra College Blvd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Patricia A. Satterfield MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. David No MD, PHD2390 E Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Linda J Sheu M.D.3 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Thomas H King M.D.4680 Y Street Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Melanie Jane Tuerk MD3301 C St Sacramento CA 95816