Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD
Audiologist925 Chestnut St 7th floor Philadelphia PA, 19106
Dr. Paula Marcinkevich is a Board Certified Audiologist serving the Philadelphia area for more than 15 years. Dr. Marcinkevich is experienced in Cochlear Implant Programmig, Diagnostic Audiology and Hearing ...
Education and Training
Illinois State University B.S. 1980
University of Florida Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) 2000
- Hearing Test
- Infant/childhood Evaluation
- Abr’s (‘auditory Brainstem Response’)
- Vra (‘visual Reinforcement Audiology’)
- Cpa (‘conditioned Play Audiometry’)
- Adult/geriatric Evaluation
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Loss Treatment/solutions
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Benign Positional Vertigo
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Earwax Removal
- Removal Of Foreign Body From Ear
- Amplification / Hearing Aid
- Cochlear Implants
- Certified Professional Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology 1989
- Professional MemberPennsylvania License for Audiologist 1988
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Audiology 1994
- Professional MemberPennsylvania Academy of Audiology 1997
- Professional MemberAmerican Speech Language Hearing Assoc 1977
- Professional MemberAcademy of Dispensing Audiologist 2005
- Professional MemberAmerican Cochlear Implant Alliance 2015
- Board Certified Board Certification in Audiology 2004
Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19106Get Direction
Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borland marcinkevich
- Louis g.
Paula is amazing.
- Lorraine h.
- Sarah s.
Thorough and excellent.
- Helen .
Excellent experience encouraging continued progress in utilizing implant..
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- How is Vitamin D Important to Us?
Vitamin D is a nutrient that is present in very few foods. Fortunately, this vitamin is produced by the body with exposure to sunlight. So even when the amount of vitamin D gathered from diet is less than needed, the body can synthesize enough with exposure to UV rays from the sun. But why is it...
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Study Attempts to Connect the Dots Between Menopause and Alzheimer's
According to a study, there is a correlation between menopause and Alzheimer's disease that involves the changes in the metabolic system, such as the loss of estrogen, increasing the chance of developing Alzheimer's. Apparently, menopause is actually the second major risk factor, after old age, for...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Midori Wakabayashi AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Ashley Bonanno AU,D,1650 Huntingdon Pike MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Jennifer Mcnamara Poston PHD.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Michael W Dougherty AU.D211 South St # 318 Philadelphia PA 19147