Seung Hun Lee
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1075 South Peoria Street Aurora CO, 80012
Dr. Seung Lee is a prosthodontist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Lee specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Dermatofibroma with sclerotic areas resembling a sclerotic fibroma of the skin.
- Intratumoral fat in neurofibroma.
- Use of internal mammary vessel perforator as a recipient vessel for free TRAM breast reconstruction.
- Iontophoresis and sonophoresis stimulate epidermal cytokine expression at energies that do not provoke a barrier abnormality: lamellar body secretion and cytokine expression are linked to altered epidermal calcium levels.
- Surgical pearl: the use of a teaspoon during dermal filler injection.
- Molluscum contagiosum infection during the treatment of vitiligo with tacrolimus ointment.
- Persistent elevation of C-reactive protein may predict cardiac hypertrophy and dysfunction in patients maintained on hemodialysis.
- Stimulation of epidermal calcium gradient loss and increase in TNF-alpha and IL-1alpha expressions by glycolic acid in murine epidermis.
- Phytocomponents of triterpenoids, oleanolic acid and ursolic acid, regulated differently the processing of epidermal keratinocytes via PPAR-alpha pathway.
- An update of the defensive barrier function of skin.
- An unusual case with membranous lipodystrophy in a hypertensive patient with transepidermal elimination.
- Phytosphingosine stimulates the differentiation of human keratinocytes and inhibits TPA-induced inflammatory epidermal hyperplasia in hairless mouse skin.
- Role of PKC-delta as a signal mediator in epidermal barrier homeostasis.
- Role of Scarf and its binding target proteins in epidermal calcium homeostasis.
- Juxta-clavicular beaded lines.
- Novel synthetic ceramide derivatives increase intracellular calcium levels and promote epidermal keratinocyte differentiation.
- Simultaneous effect of ursolic acid and oleanolic acid on epidermal permeability barrier function and epidermal keratinocyte differentiation via peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha.
- Topical application of a novel ceramide derivative, K6PC-9, inhibits dust mite extract-induced atopic dermatitis-like skin lesions in NC/Nga mice.
- Mite and cockroach allergens activate protease-activated receptor 2 and delay epidermal permeability barrier recovery.
- K6PC-5, a novel sphingosine kinase activator, improves long-term ultraviolet light-exposed aged murine skin.
- K6PC-5, a direct activator of sphingosine kinase 1, promotes epidermal differentiation through intracellular Ca2+ signaling.
- K6PC-5, a sphingosine kinase activator, induces anti-aging effects in intrinsically aged skin through intracellular Ca2+ signaling.
- Increased circulating heat shock protein 60 induced by menopause, stimulates apoptosis of osteoblast-lineage cells via up-regulation of toll-like receptors.
- Association of a RUNX2 promoter polymorphism with bone mineral density in postmenopausal Korean women.
- Heat shock protein 60 causes osteoclastic bone resorption via toll-like receptor-2 in estrogen deficiency.
- Clinical risk factors for osteoporotic fracture: a population-based prospective cohort study in Korea.
- Proteinaceous cytotoxic component of Allium sativum induces apoptosis of INT-407
- Association of IL-15 polymorphisms with bone mineral density in postmenopausal Korean women.
- Homocysteine-lowering therapy or antioxidant therapy for bone loss in Parkinson's disease.
- Penetration pathways induced by low-frequency sonophoresis with physical and chemical enhancers: iron oxide nanoparticles versus lanthanum nitrates.
- Chemical modifier screen identifies HDAC inhibitors as suppressors of PKD models.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia due to levodopa treatment as a risk factor for osteoporosis in patients with Parkinson's disease.
- Negative association between metabolic syndrome and bone mineral density in Koreans, especially in men.
- A case of atypical granuloma annulare involving both ears.
- Retinyl retinoate induces hyaluronan production and less irritation than other
- Lack of Association between Serum Cystatin C Levels and Coronary Artery Disease
- Expression of antimicrobial peptides such as LL-37 and hBD-2 in nonlesional skin of atopic individuals.
- Protease-activated receptor-2 mediates the expression of inflammatory cytokines, antimicrobial peptides, and matrix metalloproteinases in keratinocytes in response to Propionibacterium acnes.
- Cutaneous malignant melanoma associated with papillary thyroid cancer.
- Protease and protease-activated receptor-2 signaling in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis.
- European bone mineral density loci are also associated with BMD in East-Asian populations.
- First results of the resistive bolometers on KSTAR.
- Concurrence of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Bilateral Parotitis after Minocycline Therapy.
- Effects of α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone on calcium concentration in SZ95 sebocytes.
- Association of Paraoxonase 1 (PON1) polymorphisms with osteoporotic fracture risk in postmenopausal Korean women.
- Anti-ageing effects of a new synthetic sphingolipid (K6EAA-L12) on aged murine
- Pseudoceramide-containing physiological lipid mixture reduces adverse effects of topical steroids.
- A genetic interaction network of five genes for human polycystic kidney and liver diseases defines polycystin-1 as the central determinant of cyst formation.
- Epidermal ablation of Dlx3 is linked to IL-17-associated skin inflammation.
- Sphingosine but not sphingosine-1-phosphate stimulates suicidal erythrocyte death.
- Blepharoptosis correction: repositioning the levator aponeurosis.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus induced by tetracycline.
- Isolated mediastinal myeloid sarcoma successfully treated with chemoradiotherapy followed by unrelated allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Aesthetic blepharoptosis correction with release of fibrous web bands between the levator aponeurosis and orbital fat.
- Precise 3D Lug Pose Detection Sensor for Automatic Robot Welding Using a Structured-Light Vision System.
- (-)-Epigallocathechin-3-gallate, an AMPK activator, decreases ovariectomy-induced bone loss by suppression of bone resorption.
- A case of isoniazid-induced thrombocytopenia: recovery with immunoglobulin therapy.
- Association of ADIPOR1 polymorphisms with bone mineral density in postmenopausal Korean women.
- Higher circulating sphingosine 1-phosphate levels are associated with lower bone mineral density and higher bone resorption marker in humans.
- TNF-α mediates the stimulation of sclerostin expression in an estrogen-deficient condition.
- Afamin secreted from nonresorbing osteoclasts acts as a chemokine for preosteoblasts via the Akt-signaling pathway.
- Plasma sphingosine 1-phosphate levels and the risk of vertebral fracture in postmenopausal women.
- High serum total homocysteine levels accelerate hip bone loss in healthy premenopausal women and men.
- Correction of facial defects by autologous fat graft in local panatrophy.
- Design and fabrication of a multi-purpose soft x-ray array diagnostic system for KSTAR.
- Dermoscopy: a useful tool for the diagnosis of angiokeratoma.
- Clinical Features according to the Frequency of Acute Exacerbation in COPD.
- Protease activity enhances production of thymic stromal lymphopoietin and basophil accumulation in flaky tail mice.
- Meta-analysis identifies a MECOM gene as a novel predisposing factor of osteoporotic fracture.
- Acute modulations in stratum corneum permeability barrier function affect claudin expression and epidermal tight junction function via changes of epidermal calcium gradient.
- High serum total bilirubin as a protective factor against hip bone loss in healthy middle-aged men.
- Preventive effects of multi-lamellar emulsion on low potency topical steroid induced local adverse effect.
- Increased plasma osteopontin in frequent exacerbator and acute exacerbation of COPD.
- Formation of a macro-porous SiO2 layer as an anti-reflective coating on glass substrates.
- Low levels of serum vitamin D3 are associated with autoimmune thyroid disease in pre-menopausal women.
- A higher serum gamma-glutamyl transferase level could be associated with an increased risk of incident osteoporotic fractures in Korean men aged 50 years or older.
- Comparison of acarbose and voglibose in diabetes patients who are inadequately controlled with basal insulin treatment: randomized, parallel, open-label, active-controlled study.
- Association between metabolic syndrome and incident fractures in Korean men: a
- Association of Bone Marrow Sphingosine 1-phosphate Levels with Osteoporotic Hip
- Is There a Role for a Needle Thoracoscopic Pleural Biopsy under Local Anesthesia for Pleural Effusions?
- Different relationships between body compositions and bone mineral density according to gender and age in Korean populations (KNHANES 2008-2010).
- Common and rare variants in the exons and regulatory regions of osteoporosis-related genes improve osteoporotic fracture risk prediction.
- Myasthenia gravis presenting initially as acute respiratory failure.
- Resection of Intrapericardial Schwannoma Co-Existing with Thymic Follicular Hyperplasia through Sternotomy without Cardiopulmonary Bypass.
- Popliteal artery entrapment syndrome: a case with bilateral different types.
- Postmenopausal hypertension and sodium sensitivity.
- Risk factors for latent tuberculosis infection in close contacts of active tuberculosis patients in South Korea: a prospective cohort study.
- Development of a particle injection system for impurity transport study in KSTAR.
- Installation of soft X-ray array diagnostics and its application to tomography reconstruction using synthetic KSTAR X-ray images.
- Higher plasma platelet-activating factor levels are associated with increased risk of vertebral fracture and lower bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
- Higher serum carcinoembryonic antigen levels associate with more frequent development of incident fractures in Korean women: a longitudinal study using the national health insurance claim data.
- Clinicopathologic and prognostic significance of multiple hormone expression in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Epidermal Proteinase-Activated Receptor-2 Expression is Increased in End-Stage Renal Disease Patients with Pruritus: A Pilot Study.
- The association between serum dehydroepiandrosterone Sulphate (DHEA-S) level and bone mineral density in Korean men.
- Thoracic Duct Embolization with Lipiodol for Chylothorax due to Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair with Debranching Procedure.
- The Association of Vitamin D With Femoral Neck Strength: An Additional Evidence of Vitamin D on Bone Health.
- Pseudoceramide stimulates peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α expression in a murine model of atopic dermatitis: molecular basis underlying the anti-inflammatory effect and the preventive effect against steroid-induced barrier impairment.
- In vivo visualization of skin inflammation by optical coherence tomography and two-photon microscopy.
- Plasma periostin associates significantly with non-vertebral but not vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women: Clinical evidence for the different effects of periostin depending on the skeletal site.
- Insulin resistance and composite indices of femoral neck strength in Asians: the fourth Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES IV).
- Unplanned Extubation in Patients with Mechanical Ventilation: Experience in the Medical Intensive Care Unit of a Single Tertiary Hospital.
- Comparative Study of Cryostripping and Endovenous Laser Therapy for Varicose Veins: Mid-Term Results.
- Position Statement: Drug Holiday in Osteoporosis Treatment with Bisphosphonates in South Korea.
- Sequence variants in the PTCH1 gene associate with spine bone mineral density and osteoporotic fractures.
- Prediction of Future Osteoporotic Fracture Occurrence by Genetic Profiling: A 6-Year Follow-Up Observational Study.
- Cyst growth, polycystins, and primary cilia in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
- Radiologic Measurement of Tibial Tuberosity-Trochlear Groove (TT-TG) Distance by Lower Extremity Rotational Profile Computed Tomography in Koreans.
- Spontaneous Transomental Hernia.
- Comparison of Transradial and Transfemoral Approaches for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome and Anemia.
- Comparison of Visceral Fat Measures with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Healthy Adults.
- Higher serum ferritin level and lower femur neck strength in women at the stage of bone loss (≥ 45 years of age): The Fourth Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES IV).
- Correlations between obesity indices and cardiometabolic risk factors in obese subgroups in women with severe obesity: A multicenter, cross-sectional study.
- Free Fatty Acid Receptor 4 (GPR120) Stimulates Bone Formation and Suppresses Bone Resorption in the Presence of Elevated n-3 Fatty Acid Levels.
- Decreased Plasma Levels of Sclerostin But Not Dickkopf-1 are Associated with an Increased Prevalence of Osteoporotic Fracture and Lower Bone Mineral Density in Postmenopausal Korean Women.
- Low Plasma Level of Leucine-Rich Repeat-Containing 17 (LRRc17) Is an Independent and Additive Risk Factor for Osteoporotic Fractures in Postmenopausal Women.
- The Association of Higher Plasma Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Levels with Lower Bone Mineral Density and Higher Bone Turnover Rate in Postmenopausal Women.
- Symptom-dependent cut-offs of urine metanephrines improve diagnostic accuracy for detecting pheochromocytomas in two separate cohorts, compared to symptom-independent cut-offs.
- Prognostic factors for profound sudden idiopathic sensorineural hearing loss: a multicenter retrospective study.
- Upregulation of protease-activated receptor-2 in keratinocytes by epidermal vascular endothelial growth factor in vitro and in vivo.
- Potassium Channelopathies and Gastrointestinal Ulceration.
- Prevalence and Related Characteristics of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Among Orchardists in the Gyeongsangnam-do Region.
- Development of a neural network technique for KSTAR Thomson scattering diagnostics.
- Replication of Caucasian Loci Associated with Osteoporosis-related Traits in East Asians.
- Visceral Fat Area and Serum Adiponectin Level Predict the Development of Metabolic Syndrome in a Community-Based Asymptomatic Population.
- Clinical and Genetic Features of Coxiella burnetii in a Patient with an Acute Febrile Illness in Korea.
- Lower Bone Mass and Higher Bone Resorption in Pheochromocytoma: Importance of
- Subclinical cutaneous inflammation remained after permeability barrier disruption enhances UV sensitivity by altering ER stress responses and topical pseudoceramide prevents them.
- Case Report: Polymerase Chain Reaction Testing of Tick Bite Site Samples for the Diagnosis of Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis.
- Comparison of Ticagrelor Versus Prasugrel for Inflammation, Vascular Function, and Circulating Endothelial Progenitor Cells in Diabetic Patients With Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Requiring Coronary Stenting: A Prospective, Randomi
- Free Fatty Acid Receptor 4 Mediates the Beneficial Effects of n-3 Fatty Acids on Body Composition in Mice.
- 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 1 Inhibition Attenuates the Adverse Effects of Glucocorticoids on Dermal Papilla Cells.
- Validation of pathological grading systems for predicting metastatic potential in pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma.
- Lower Trabecular Bone Score in Patients with Primary Aldosteronism: Human Skeletal Deterioration by Aldosterone Excess.
- Clinical Isolation of in South Korea.
- University Of Nebraska Lincoln
Seung Hun Lee's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80012Get Direction
Seung Hun Lee's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Former Pro Athlete Sells Medal to Give Teen Soccer Fan Lung Transplant
Mo Johnston, former star athlete as part of both the Rangers and the Celtics has decided he wants to give back. He has decided to sell his league medal in order to raise money so a teen with cystic fibrosis could receive a lung transplant that has become crucial to his health.Background on...
- "Weight" for It - Delayed Gratification Supports Long Term Weight Loss
Snack strategy: postpone the cravingSounds simple enough. Postpone eating the snack you are craving and the craving pass. But does that help lose weight? If we put off eating the food we are craving, will we experience weight loss? Studies show that those who avoid a snack when they crave for it...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Joanna Kerns Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Coping with breast cancer can be physically and emotionally draining, leading to ongoing emotions throughout treatment and well after recovery. Some of the most common emotions that women go through include anger, denial, sadness, stress, guilt, fear, loneliness, and hope. For Joanna Kerns, the...
- A True Calling: Two-Time Cancer Survivor Sets Her Sights on Nursing
Although she has only been a nurse for a short time, Michelle McGovern’s life experience with cancer have given her a unique backbone for bedside care. There were only two things Michelle McGovern needed to do—just two little things.The first was she write a book to let her son and daughter...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Keith Edward Clear DDS, MS11275 E Mississippi Ave Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Brian Coit Butler D.D.S.8751 E Hampden Ave Denver CO 80231
- Dr. Taylor Randall Goggins DDS8181 Arista Place Broomfield CO 80021
- Dr. Curtis Marshal Becker D.D.S., M.S.D.5055 E Kentucky Ave Denver CO 80246
- Dr. John Chun-fu Chen DDS6240 S Main St Aurora CO 80016
- Ahmed Koheil BDS, DDS, MS, FACP1201 N Stonewall Ave Oklahoma City OK 73117