Dr. Jon Falkowski is a Dentist practicing in Farmington, MN. Dr. Falkowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jon Stanley Falkowski D.D.S.'s Practice location
Farmington, MN 55024Get Direction
APPLE VALLEY, MN 55124Get Direction
Jon Stanley Falkowski D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Xuan Thi ngoc Thou D.D.S.5270 W 84th St Minneapolis MN 55437
- Dr. Kenneth Alyn Kokkinen D.D.S.10851 Rhode Island Ave S Minneapolis MN 55438
- Dr. Sally Elizabeth Owens D.D.S.8600 Nicollet Ave S Minneapolis MN 55420
- Steven Julius Benke DDS5972 Cahill Avenue Inver Grove Heights MN 55076
- Dr. Nancy L. Zeis DDS5129 W. 98th Street Minneapolis MN 55437
- Dr. Gloria E Lopez franco DDS1630 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104