Dr. Kasey Kirchner is a Dentist practicing in ALTON, IL. Dr. Kirchner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kasey Maria Kirchner D.M.D.'s Practice location
ALTON, IL 62002Get Direction
Dr. Kasey Maria Kirchner D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Gregory Kraner DDS2428 Woodson Rd Saint Louis MO 63114
- Dr. William Gordon Dewert D.M.D.12758 Boenker Ln Bridgeton MO 63044