Dr. Beecher Zollinger is a general practitioner practicing in Bloomsbury, NJ. Dr. Zollinger does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Zollinger provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine DO
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1970
- Technical note: the United States Department of Agriculture beef yield grade equation requires modification to reflect the current longissimus muscle area to hot carcass weight relationship.
- Prediction of beef carcass salable yield and trimmable fat using bioelectrical impedance analysis.
- New Jersey's HSAs.
- New Jersey's HSAs.
Dr. Beecher Lewellyn Zollinger D.O.'s Practice location
Bloomsbury, NJ 08804Get Direction
Dr. Beecher Lewellyn Zollinger D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Sepsis Require Hospitalization?
Sometimes the human body may respond to infections or injuries in an unusual manner. Sepsis is one such condition. It is a deadly disease and can become life threatening if timely treatment is not provided. While infections in the kidney, pneumonia or a persisting pain during urination are specific...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What Are the Causes of Viral Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by three or more loose bowel movements. Loose bowels are said so as the nature of the motions are liquid (or semi-solid) due to the body’s inability to absorb fluid from the stool. Commonly, this disorder may lead to dehydration after lasting for a couple of...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Dr. Martin E Klein MD105 Highway 31 Flemington NJ 08822
- Dr. Marie G Bernard MD105 Route 31 Flemington NJ 08822
- Dr. Susan Comer Kitei MD36 University Dr Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Pamela H. Donetz MD105 Highway 31 Flemington NJ 08822
- Dr. Jeffery Richard Weiner M.D.6742 Paxson Rd New Hope PA 18938
- Dr. Giovanni Geneveo Geronilla M.D.250 S 21st St Easton PA 18042