Dr. Suzanne Meunier is a psychologist practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Meunier specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Meunier evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Meunier because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Fear, disgust, and information processing in specific phobia: the application of signal detection theory.
- Hypnotic enhancement of cognitive-behavioral interventions for pain: an analogue treatment study.
- The Anxiety Sensitivity Profile revisited: factor structure and psychometric
- Pediatric trichotillomania: descriptive psychopathology and an open trial of cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Structural differentiation of disgust from trait anxiety in the prediction of specific anxiety disorder symptoms.
- Extending cognitive-behavioral therapy for late-life anxiety to home care: program development and case examples.
- Course of compulsive hoarding and its relationship to life events.
- Hoarding among patients seeking treatment for anxiety disorders.
Dr. Suzanne Aimee Meunier PHD's Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne Aimee Meunier PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- Dr. David N. Greenfield PHD8 Lowell Rd. West Hartford CT 06437
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D.Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Sean Timothy Hart PSY.D.864 Wethersfield Avenue First Floor Hartford CT 06114
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Patenaude PSY.D.32 Maple Ave Windsor CT 06095