Dr. Sreedhar Katragadda MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology320 Hospital Dr Martinsville VA, 24112
Dr. Sreedhar Katragadda is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Martinsville, VA. Dr. Katragadda specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
The University of Health And Sciences MD
University of Health Sciences Antigua School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Lung Cancer
- Aspirin in Preventing Recurrence of Cancer in Patients With HER2 Negative Stage II-III Breast Cancer After Chemotherapy, Surgery, and/or Radiation Therapy
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers
- Breast Cancer WEight Loss Study (BWEL Study)
- Platinum Based Chemotherapy or Capecitabine in Treating Patients With Residual Triple-Negative Basal-Like Breast Cancer Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Lung-MAP: Biomarker-Targeted Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- S1207 Hormone Therapy With or Without Everolimus in Treating Patients With Breast Cancer
- Rituximab, Bendamustine Hydrochloride, and Bortezomib Followed by Rituximab and Lenalidomide in Treating Older Patients With Previously Untreated Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- S0820, Adenoma and Second Primary Prevention Trial
- Lung-MAP: Talazoparib in Treating Patients With HRRD Positive Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
- Exemestane With or Without Entinostat in Treating Patients With Recurrent Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer That is Locally Advanced or Metastatic
- Nivolumab After Surgery and Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Targeted Therapy Directed by Genetic Testing in Treating Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors, Lymphomas, or Multiple Myeloma (The MATCH Screening Trial)
- Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery (The ALCHEMIST Screening Trial)
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Prostate Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Sreedhar Katragadda MD's Practice location
Martinsville, VA 24112Get Direction
Dr. Sreedhar Katragadda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katragadda
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...