Dr. Jenelle Jindal practices Neuropathology in San Jose, CA. Dr. Jindal studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Jenelle Asha Jindal M. D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95116Get Direction
Dr. Jenelle Asha Jindal M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- The Potential For Early Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis with MRI Brain Scans
Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose, as many of the symptoms do not even appear until later in one's life. However, a recent study has shown that the risk level in children is able to be diagnosed early with MRI brain scans.DiagnosisSometimes MRI brain scans can show MS before any...
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- Do You Have Alzheimer’s?
Are you forgetting things frequently? Are you confused with the roads you have once driven a million times on? Are you worried about your forgetfulness? Or one of your loved ones?Simply forgetting a name or the reason why you just walked in to the kitchen does not mean you have Alzheimer’s....
- Diana P. Blum677 Valparaiso Avenue Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Javerbaum M.D.1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Amy C Lee M.D.701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kimford J Meador MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610