Dr. David Nolte is an internist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Nolte specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nolte provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
David Nolte MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85724Get Direction
David Nolte MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Frie Nemariam13315 Twilight Trails Place Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Bernard Agbemadzo7613, 8300 Constitution Ave. NE # D Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. David Robert Scrase MD8300 Constitution Avenue Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. Barry James Krakow MD6739 Academy Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Curtis L Waln MD1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106