Dr. Benjamin Schwarz is a pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Schwarz is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Schwarz can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Schwarz may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2004
- Circulating hematopoietic progenitors with T lineage potential.
- Trafficking from the bone marrow to the thymus: a prerequisite for thymopoiesis.
- Selective thymus settling regulated by cytokine and chemokine receptors.
- The long road to the thymus: the generation, mobilization, and circulation of T-cell progenitors in mouse and man.
- CCR7 and CCR9 together recruit hematopoietic progenitors to the adult thymus.
- Nanog is dispensable for the generation of induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Lineage conversion induced by pluripotency factors involves transient passage through an iPSC stage.
Dr. Benjamin A Schwarz MD, PHD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin A Schwarz MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Pavel Idelevich93 Kimball Beach Road Hingham Massachusetts 02043
- Stephen Lyle840 Memorial Drive Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Nathaniel Simon Treister DMD, DMSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Carlo Brugnara MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew M Kaplan M.D.114 Whitwell St Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215