Dr. Timothy Robinson is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Robinson ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Robinson also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Vibrational overtone spectroscopy of phenol and its deuterated isotopomers.
- Absolute intensities of CH stretching overtones in alkenes.
- Infrared identification of matrix isolated H2O.O2.
- Western acupuncture in a NHS general practice: anonymized 3-year patient feedback survey.
- Accurate Spin-State Energetics of Transition Metal Complexes. 1. CCSD(T), CASPT2, and DFT Study of [M(NCH)6](2+) (M = Fe, Co).
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Timothy W Robinson M.D.'s Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Timothy W Robinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Nurses Can Think of the Person Behind the Disease
How Nursing Attitudes Can Impact a PatientWith long days and even longer nights, knowing what a nurse is going through can be beneficial to the patient, but there are still patient's rights that need to be addressed. Over the course of the years, given the growing health industry, there have been a...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Avenue Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374