Dr. Demetrios MacRis, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in surgery and vascular surgery. MD MacRis currently sees patients in San antonio, Texas. Dr. MacRis is a graduate ...
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Demetrios N Macris M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Demetrios N Macris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Lois A Fiala MD6800 W Ih 10 San Antonio TX 78201
- Dr. Ronald L. Blumoff M.D.6800 Park Ten Blvd San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Daniel Tamez M.D.610 N. Main Ave. San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Gregory A Hamon MD3903 Wiseman Blvd San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Lyssa N Ochoa MD111 Dallas St San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Matthew Jay Sideman MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229