Dr. Ramya Varadarajan M.D
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Suite 2400 Newark DE, 19713
Dr. Ramya Varadarajan is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Varadarajan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Madras Medical College 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Rochester General Hospital Program
Dr. Ramya Varadarajan M.D's Practice location
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
Dr. Ramya Varadarajan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Varadarajan
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Dr. Molly S. Stumacher MD440 East Marshall Street West Chester Pennsylvania 19380
- Dr. Jamal G. Misleh MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Sunil Saroha MD440 E Marshall St West Chester PA 19380
- Mr. Dennis A Berman MD440 E Marshall Street West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Michael R Costello MD3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Maureen Rose Hewitt MD440 E MARSHALL ST WEST CHESTER PA 19380