Dr. Brett Bellis is a Chiropractor practicing in Elizabethville, PA. Dr. Bellis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bellis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brett A Bellis DC's Practice location
Elizabethville, PA 17023Get Direction
Dr. Brett A Bellis DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Michael Sean Sisk D.C.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Matthew Stephen Boland D.C.915 North Mountain Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Dr. Ernest L. Davis DC601 N Mountain Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Dr. Keith J Gillaspy D.C.6230 Jonestown Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Dr. Robert Homonai D.C.Rr 7 Box 812 Mount Pleasant PA 15666
- Dr. Jill C Slutak DC553 W Ridge Pike Royersford PA 19468